A few quick patch notes for anyone following along.
This update resolves a breaking issue with the Chart Screen and as a result has changed it’s behaviour slightly, see below.
- Fixed the history table screen when viewing on a tablet
- Add language support for Deutche, Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional
- Minor improvements
- Resolved the issue where data points were not joining up for some use cases
- Points now only show for measurements taken within the app. Imported measurements will not have a point.
- Body fat and Muscle charts do not have points. Refer to the Weight line to identify measurement dates on the timeline.
- The single tap tooltip has been removed due to a conflict with the above changes. We’ll be looking to replace it in future.